Hope PCA, LLC.
Compassionate Care in the Comfort of Your Own Home;
Quality care just a phone call away
We are taking online applications at this time. Please click on the button below for the online application.
Hope PCA, LLC. is a personal care services agency licensed by the State of Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Division of Public and Behavioral Health. We are a licensed provider with HP Enterprises (Nevada Medicaid). Thank you for your interest in working for our agency. The following are pre-employment requirements as specified by the State and Nevada Medicaid:
1) Complete online application
2) Federal and State background check - this is done after the initial interview and an employment offer is given contigent on passing the background check.
3) 2-step TB test (Tuberculosis screening) - this can be done prior to a job offer within 1 calendar year of the hire date
4) Health Screening - this can be done prior to a job offer within 1 calendar year of the hire date
5) CPR/First Aide card - this can be done prior to a job offer OR within 6 months after the hire date
6) 16 hours of PCA training - this can be done prior to a job offer OR after being hired (2 of the 16 hours are for CPR/First Aide training)